everyone has this person in their lives who finds calm amidst mess, peace within chaos or simply put, #fearnomess.
this gifting season, the naughty ones get rewarded by you. tag such a friend, colleague or family in the comments section on facebook. we’ll pick 10 lucky winners to receive a delightful method hamper worth more than $70!
winners will be contacted and required to collect their prizes at the upcoming method atrium sale happening on 5 – 11 december 2016 at tanglin mall level 1 atrium!
contest ends 27 november 2016, 11:59 pm. so start tagging now at www.facebook.com/MethodHomeSingapore/photos/a.266526110035219.63173.260519123969251/1280990551922098/?type=3&theater
each hamper consists of:
- 1 vanilla chai holiday kit
- 1 frosted fir holiday kit
- 1 pair of weekday movie passes
- 1 sunset breeze laundry (600ml)
- 1 pomegranate all-purpose cleaner (828ml)
kindly look below for the full terms & conditions.
terms & conditions:
- winners will be announced on method home singapore facebook page on 29 november 2016. procedures for prize redemption will be announced in the same post.
- method home singapore will pick the winners at random and at its sole discretion. In the event that the winner is not contactable, method home singapore reserves the right to select another winner.
- decisions by the judges are final and binding with respect to all matters relating to the contest.
- winners are required to collect their prizes at method atrium sale @ tanglin mall level 1 atrium, from 5 – 11 december 2016, between 10am – 9pm. prizes that are not collected by end of atrium sale will be forfeited.
- winners are required to present an authorised winner’s letter and valid identification upon collection of the prize for verification purposes.
- free movie passes are subjected to seat availability, to be redeemed in person at any golden village box office in singapore, in exchange for free movie tickets for monday to wednesday sessions. expiry of movie passes: 1 february 2017
- movie passes are not valid for public holiday, a film’s opening day, marathons, premieres, premium priced events/cinemas/seats, group bookings, film festivals, gold class, 3d films and where otherwise notified.